BC Early Childcare Subsidy
Available for Preschool and Jr. Kindergarten
ArtsCalibre Academy’s preschool fully participates in the British Columbia Child Care Subsidy Program to offset the cost of tuition for eligible families. The amount of subsidy is determined by the family’s total net income. To download the application please visit http://www.mcf.gov.bc.ca/childcare/subsidy/ on the BC government website.
To be eligible for a subsidy you must:
- The parent/Guardian must be a resident of British Columbia.
- The parent must be a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident of Canada, a Convention Refugee or a Person in need of protection.
- Eligible child care arrangements include care provided in BC at a Licensed family home, group child care centre or preschool
- Parents must have one of the following reasons for needing child care:
- employed or self-employed;
- attending an educational institution or enrolled in distance education;
- seeking employment or participating in an employment-related program (only one parent can be seeking employment);
- have a medical condition that interferes with the parent’s ability to care for their child(ren);
- have a child attending a licensed preschool;
- have been referred by a Ministry of Children and Family Development or Delegated Aboriginal Agency